Thursday 15 February 2018

Evaluation Question 2

How effective is the combination of your main product and your ancillary tasks?

I have made this video explaining the links between my three final products: the short film, the poster and the magazine spread. 

All three products promote an arthouse drama, in the form of a short film, so each text must in some way conform and convey these genres. 

All three use the techniques of:
  • colour
  • title
  • font
  • image
to convey the important themes in the short film:
  • relationships 
  • camera
  • memories
  • the photobooth

I made this video with images of my texts as well as clips from the film, with my voiceover. 
I decided to make this with very few notes so I could speak freely to the camera about the entire production process and my thought process behind it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment